Change Your Career by the End of the Year.
Think it's too late? Think again.
3 strategies you'll need to know whether you're shifting industries, looking for a new job or starting a business.
QUESTIONS? You can reach us at [email protected]
We never send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
2021 is being called "The Great Resignation".
People - particularly women - are leaving their jobs in droves in search of work that:
- Feels more meaningful.
- Makes an impact.
- And still allows time and freedom for the things they love.
We believe this is actually The Great REINVENTION.
And if you're finding yourself in the midst of it, we can help.
When you’re over 50, reinvention can feel...
- More urgent – like the clock is ticking.
- Scary - like too many doors have already closed.
- Overwhelming - it's hard to know where to start.
- It may even feel frustrating if you’ve been here too long already.
We get it – and here's the truth:
Whether you’re looking to change jobs within your industry, change industries entirely, or launch a business or side gig – the doors are open.
You just need to know where (and how) to look.
That’s why we’re hosting...
ARE YOU AT A CAREER CROSSROADS?
A FREE talk to give you 3 specific strategies you can start working on immediately to get clarity, lift off and traction on your professional pivot.
- How to know what direction is right for you.
- The 3 things you can do to make your age an asset. (No BS - you can become an ageism outlier.)
- Our PROVEN 4 stage process to get started, gain traction (FAST) and keep it going until you find or create your dream job!
Meet your hosts...
Certified Professional Coaches Wendy Perrotti and Dana Hilmer are the Co-Founders of Camp Reinvention™ - their proven, one-of-a-kind program and private online community for the woman 50+ who is eager to:
- Disrupt the stereotypes around aging.
- Reignite her confidence.
- Trust herself and know her direction.
- And cultivate the courage to choose boldly.
Camp Reinvention's individualized approach gives every woman the tools she needs to wake up each morning happy, excited and wildly proud.